Garage Door in My Area offers garage door services in Santa Ana, Ca and all its surrounding areas. Call us today and we will dispatch one of our professionals to come help you today.
Garage Door Repair Services
We cover all types of garage door repairs such as:
- Garage Door Spring Repair – The spring of your garage door is an essential part in making your door work properly. There can be a wide range of issues of needing your torsion springs replaced.
- Garage Door Roller Replacement – If you have an overhead garage door with extension spring or torsion spring, the rollers may wear out with time.
- Garage Door Installations/Repair
- Garage Door Off Track Repair
- Garage Door Tune-Up
Garage Door Spring Repair
Garage door springs play a very important role in your garage operating smoothly but they can also be very dangerous. Garage door springs come in many sizes but there are 2 types of springs. The torsion springs are located above the garage door in the center, whereas the extension springs are attached above the tracks on both sides of the garage door. Our technician will see and identify which garage spring your door needs in order to get the job done right.
Garage Door Opener Repair and Installation
In today’s modern world, there are a variety of motor type doors in the market. One of the best brands is the Liftmaster garage door opener. Our garage technicians specialize in all types of garage door opener installations and can point out the garage opener failures associated to them while fixing it.
Garage Door Cable Repair and Replacement Service
Garage Door cables should be reliable in order to keep you and your car safe but at times, they might get tangled or loose for several reasons:
- There may be an object stuck in the garage door tracks
- The opening and closing parts of the motor have become misaligned
- There are bad tensions on the garage springs
Garage Door Off Track Repair
When a garage door is not balanced, it’s due in part of the wheel popping out of the garage door tracks. This occurrence can be really dangerous, as the garage door could fall off and injure someone. If you see your garage door is unbalanced, give us a call immediately and we’ll send one of our dispatchers out to help fix the problem and make your garage feeling like new in no time.